Hand Reflexology Module Descriptor
This Hand Reflexology Techniques presentation demonstrates an exciting and effective new alternative to traditional foot reflexology. The mapping of Reflexes from the foot to hand is a straightforward logical adaptation using this comprehensive sequence of techniques that you can incorporate into your existing skill set. The additional energy saving application methods for working reflexes will provide longevity to your practice, while the accessibility of this new skill will open a host of new treatment opportunities for you and your clients!
- Students will learn how to locate the zones and the guidelines on the hands
- Students will learn 6 techniques to work the reflexes on the hands
- Students will learn the location of reflexes on each hand.
- Students will be able to work the reflexes on each hand in a logical sequence.
- Students will demonstrate how to locate the zones and guidelines on each hand.
- Students will display 6 techniques used to work reflexes on each hand.
- Students will be able to identify the location of reflexes on each hand.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency at working reflexes in a sequence.