Rebel CEU-Tube Shoulder Class
You’ve seen them on YouTube, now you can earn CE credits for watching this collection of Rebel Massage videos. Compiled and catered to meet your needs, this series offers an uninterrupted flow of shoulder anatomy, techniques, perspectives and more. Learn about the muscles that make up the Rotator Cuff, the varying articulations of the shoulder complex, the common dysfunctions that arise here, and approaches that are clear and effective. Dynamic visuals of body painted-on muscle anatomy, philosophical thoughts about how tissues function, and a little humor offer the right combination to help you enjoy your continuing education experience.
Learning Objective: Student will gain knowledge and techniques geared toward working on common shoulder dysfunctions and general shoulder pain.
Learning Outcome: Students will better understand the anatomy and physiology of the shoulder and gain approaches to use in their practice.
NCBTMB provider number #1557
- ANATOMY: The Deltoids (5:04)
- Techniques for the Shoulder (11:29)
- Techniques for the Scapula (4:18)
- Rotator Cuff: Supraspinatous (8:05)
- Rotator Cuff: Infraspinatous (6:43)
- Rotator Cuff: Teres Minor (5:24)
- Rotator Cuff: Subscapularis (5:53)
- Frozen Shoulder (14:25)
- Rounded Shoulders (16:06)