The Forearm, Hand, & Thumb Class Description:
You’ve seen them on YouTube, now you can earn CE credits for watching this collection of Rebel Massage videos. Compiled and catered to meet your needs, this series offers an uninterrupted flow of lower arm anatomy, techniques, perspectives and more. Learn about the muscles and tissues that contribute to forearm, wrist and hand pain, the varying articulations of the carpals, and approaches that are clear and effective. Dynamic visuals of body painted-on muscle anatomy, philosophical thoughts about how tissues function, and a little humor offer the right combination to help you enjoy your continuing education experience.
Learning Objective: Students will gain knowledge and techniques geared toward working on forearm, wrist and hand pain.
Learning Outcome: Students will better understand the anatomy and physiology of the forearm, wrist and hand and gain approaches to use in their practice.
- Active Engagement Technique for the Forearm (5:11)
- Tendonitis & Tennis Elbow (10:15)
- ANATOMY: Carpal Tunnel (5:25)
- Carpal Tunnel & Golfer's Elbow (9:03)
- Pin & Stretch Technique for the Forearm (1:15)
- Techniques for the Hand (12:08)
- ANATOMY: The Thumb (7:49)
- A Closer Look At Some Thumb Techniques (4:58)